It's been a busy week at the Infant School, with our Welcome Picnic and a number of parent workshops this week.
Working in partnership with parents and/or carers is central to the EYFS. Consulting them about children’s early experiences helps teachers plan for effective learning and helps them support parents in continuing their children's learning development at home.
The benefits of a strong parent partnership are wide-ranging and include:
- improved educational outcomes for children
- effective ways of engaging parents in their children’s learning
- improved communication between parents and practitioners
- improved relationships between parents and children
- And of course... making new friends!